Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Uuhhh...Excuse me?

Can I get a little breathing room here, people?! Seriously, though, thanks for the concern regarding my current situation everyone. I do appreciate the advice and knowing I have "options", but I got to tell you, I am about as overwhelmed as a lonely tadpole in a trout pond. Not that there's anything that can be done about it, but doing what needs to be done. I've always been a procrastinator when it came to the whole "shit or get off the pot" thing. Right now there are too many items stacked on the plate and I'm already full. I guess when I figure it all out, my people will call your people. I'm still open to advice, I just need a minute. By the way, thank you Jillian, for the 411 regarding the Rx programs; it is appreciated. You're a doll, but you knew that.

Now where is that damn knife?

No comments: