Sunday, April 02, 2006

Ahhh, Spring is in the air!

It appears that in Erie, it is once again that time of year, Spring Cleanup. This brings to mind a phone call I received a couple years back early in the evening from my Dad
"Hey, Much. What are you doing? You want to go garbage-picking with me tonight?"
"Um, you know what, Dad, I'm actually busy right now. I'm stabbing my eardrums with a furniture upholstery hook, but maybe next time."
Aahhh, the memories. Happy 56th, Dad! Thanks for dinner! Hope you get a lot of use out of that camouflaged duffel bag.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wait, he paid for your dinner? What the hell?

Michelle said...

Yes, he paid for dinner...I'm his favorite...Mom said so. Plus, I told him you were more than happy to do garbage-picking this year. Happy hunting!