Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!


Jesus is Risen!
Okay, enough of that now. A little update for those of you that give a shit. The cottage in Findley Lake is not gonna happen, at least not right now. Now some of you may be happy about that, some of you may be sad, but either way, it's just not meant to be right now and you know how I feel about that. When it's meant to be, it'll be...all in due time.
I was called back for my second interview at Forest Hills, FINALLY! Hello, people, I have patience, but it's smeared as thin can be now. Debbie finally called and said I could interview with the staff on Tuesday, the 18th on their lunch hour and whoever gets the job, starts on the 24th. I could really use some positive thoughts right about now and hopefully there'll be one less piece of shit on this full plate of mine. Maybe if one thing goes right for me, then there'll be another and another and so on. That's not to say that I don't consider myself blessed, because I do and I'm not even trying to say "woe is me" because that's not how I feel. I just need to plant my feet firmly somewhere and getting this job would be a great start. It's gonna suck ass not having the cottage or any cottage on any lake, but I'm pretty sure I'll live; I'm grateful for what I do have. It could be a hell of alot worse, as we all know. So, a big shout out to everyone and anyone who let me lean on their shoulder; it's not an easy thing for me to do, but some of you made it easier to lean on and I'll always appreciate that.
As far as school goes, right now I'm leaning towards staying at Mercyhurst Pre-Pharmacy and getting into LECOM's accelerated program and be done in 5 years. It just requires me pulling a 4.0 grade average. Should be easy enough to do, right? That's all for now..."Thank You" to everyone, you're truly and dearly loved.

5 comments:

Tam said...

Oh please...JUST a 4.0? You'll probably finish with a 4.75.

Good luck! Although its going to suck for me (not having your around for your neglected neice) but you really deserve this job.

Michelle said...

Well, at least then when I see her, I won't feel like I have to stand in line to talk to her; I'll be fighting for first in line like everyone else. :o)

Thanks for the kudos with the 4.75...I'll just be grateful for the 4.0...Hey if it's higher, great, won't be complaining, ya know? Whatever works.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://lcgyxazm.com/ggpn/cusr.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://elzrsjuo.com/lwza/jktn.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://lcgyxazm.com/ggpn/cusr.html | http://tbfrcxhq.com/enmc/ndpe.html