Monday, April 10, 2006

Bus Stop

Bus stop, wet day, she's there, I say, "Please share my umbrella."

Okay, enough of the Hollies.

I'm driving through Harborcreek today and I see what I thought was my younger sister Tammy all alone sitting at a bus stop bench. I mean, it really could have been her with the blonde, curly hair and all. The fact that she was at a bus stop in Harborcreek should have been enough to say, "Wait, that's not Tammy." You'd think. It took me getting close enough to see that she had on a NASCAR windbreaker to realize that it wasn't her. You don't have any NASCAR windbreakers, do you Tammy? I'm gonna go with "no" on that one.

1 comment:

Tam said...

It was me, incognito. I was meeting my online lover and didn't want anyone to recognize me. Leave it to YOU, bitch!

*Shiver thinking about even trying on a nascar ANYTHING!