Thursday, April 13, 2006

Got milk?

Warm weather is here and for me, that means...ICE CREAM!

However, for those of you that know me, you know what that also means...I'm gonna be SICK!

But, I can't help it, I gotta have it. Peanut butter sundaes, Cherry Icee floats, Banana Blizzards with twist ice cream, the list goes on and on. By the time I made it to Dairy Queen last night, they were actually closed, so I had to settle for a Good Humor King Cone, which I couldn't even finish, but at least it hit the spot for the time being.

Then...oohhh, the pain! It'll only hurt for a little while, it'll be okay. It's never enough to stop me from going for it the next night...and the next...and the next. I love summer and it's not even here yet and oohhh, do I love me some ice cream! I just wish it loved me, too.

No comments: