Friday, October 28, 2005

One of the many reasons...





why Hunter will be in therapy for the rest of his life. This kid is gonna be 14 in January, yet I still drag him to Mason Farms and force him to stick his face through the holes in wooden figures. He's probably having nightmares that he's 30 years old and I'm still dragging him there with the grandkids, but making him poke his cheeks through the figures. How can you resist though, with those cheeks? I gave him the "get your face in the hole" look and he's looking at me like, "do you remember how old I am?"
Hey, Hunter...you know that dream you have where you're 30 years old and your mom's dragging you to Mason Farms? Well, buddy, it's no dream. He he he he. Okay, maybe it'll let up once Britain is walking and tall enough to get her cheeks through the holes. Time will tell. Say a prayer, Hunter.




No comments: