Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Email to Tess

Working with Cathleen is such a joy. I'm having fantasies of gouging her eyes out or shredding her vocal cords with a rusty razor. Aaahhhh!!!! Oh, some respite...she's going to West Erie Plaza to make a run, aka, pay a bill. Take your time.

Tomorrow I have Miss Brit. Something to look forward to. Remember on Friday when I had her and she poo-pood while we were at your work and I changed her in the van? Well, I put the dirty diaper in a paper sac and then in my garbage bag in the van. Needless to say, I forgot about it and didn't drive the van til Tuesday and lemme say, it was scrumptious. They should really bottle that scent; maybe put it in a candle or something. Hey, that can be Britney Spears' new perfume! I think I'll email her and let her know my idea. Talk to you soon.
~Michelle

3 comments:

Tam said...

Actually, that is SCRUMTULESCENT! Our garbage can is now constantly fragrant. So what would the perfume be called? Babiazscent? Liquidung? Pupe'?

Anonymous said...

OK, so I understand the "pockets of peace" when Ms Cath takes leave of the site and/or her senses. And in some cases, both.

On to the new "parfum". For those of you who are unedumincated, that is French for perfume. God, I'm good. Will we be marketing this under the Brit's name and start a huge account for her college fund or will we be living the High Life at her expense. I rather like the second as she can struggle like the rest of us. and I do likre "PUPE'". It's a real winner.

Tam said...

Maybe Brit doesnt want to go to college! Maybe she wont be pressured into like my parents didnt pressure me...one bit...not at all.