Thursday, October 27, 2005

Let the carving begin!















AZTEC SUN and NIGHTMARE THE CAT

Oh how I love to be creative in every sense of the word. Halloween is one of my favorite times to get creative because I love carving a nice, juicy pumpkin into a masterpiece. This year yielded so-sos so far, but I only have two done. I wasn't enjoying the sun at first, but I'm liking it more now. The cat I ended up doing free-hand because I couldn't find any that looked like our cat, Nightmare. However, when you have 5 cats, I think you probably don't need a damn template; I did last year's cat free-hand, also. All that's left is to carve another one and possibly even another one. More about that later.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Those are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Who's lips are those anyway? They look familiar. Tam, is that yours?