Thursday, August 18, 2005

On a lighter note...


This is Britain LeeAnn, the newest addition to our family. Now, I'm not saying she's my favorite, but you all know better. It's not because she's the newest niece or nephew, it's simply that I remember her Mom, Tammy, when she was born and it's like having one of your own kids having one of their own kids and it's absolutely amazing. I can't even imagine what's gonna happen when Hunter, Donna, or Michael has kids. I'll surely be a mess, I know. Britain will be 6 weeks old on Friday and to that I say "Salut!"

1 comment:

Tam said...

Its not what I thought it would be. And Im amazed how much patience I have with her, even at 3 AM when she's crying so hard for her bottle that she won't calm down enough to take it. Or she starts pooping AS SOON as I take her diaper off. Or she decides to go to sleep just as the sun is rising. Its really all worth it. And I think she's just beautiful. I could stare at her all day.