Saturday, August 20, 2005

How could you not love this face?


HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY, HALFPINT!

What can I say? She's loved for so many reasons; most of all, for her crazy comments that make sense to her, but make me laugh til I wanna pee my pants. After 4 1/2 years, there are so many, but today I'll share a couple with you. When discussing politics, not a favorite subject for me even though I do vote, she'll pipe in and say, "What am I again? Democrat or Republican?" Or last night when I made the comment that she's 43 and I've got another 40 years to put up with her, she says, "I'm not gonna live that long, I took that test on the internet." She said it so seriously; I told her it was definitely going into the blog. Well, Lori, hope your day is calm and peaceful. Love you!

2 comments:

Tam said...

What was the fish comment?? I can't remember. Something about "fricken clean this fucker". I don't know, but she has some gems. And she still has time to do the laundry!

Michelle said...

"I need a big frickin' knife so I can clean this fucker"