Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Loser? Anyone, anyone?


I am special. I just had to share. I was sitting in my easy chair that rocks when it's not reclined, which might make it a recliner, but anyway, I had gone to the kitchen to get a glass of soda, came back to sit in my chair and enjoy a fun-filled hour of Iron Chef. (Fukai-San!) I sat down and with the soda in my right hand, leaned over to the end table, which is on my left. After setting the cup on the table, I leaned even farther to grab something and ended up being a few inches from doing a face plant, but the only thing keeping me up was my left shoulder digging into the end table. I did finally right myself and tears fell from my eyes for about a half hour or so from the pain in my shoulder, but when I look back I laugh hard at the thought of it and trying to picture what it would have looked like had I found someone in that predicament. Ah yes, it's funny now...

1 comment:

Tam said...

Thats like the time I was 8 months pregnant and fell on Route 97. It was just onto my knee and hands but it was pretty busy that morning and accross the street from a flea market that apparently, I just HAD to run to which made me lose my footing (actually, I ran because I felt like I was playing Frogger). I laughed for a half hour and all Matt could say all serious was "Its not funny. You could have hurt the baby. Its not funny.." I was just imagining someone in their car driving by as it happened and laughing their ass off too. She came a week after. Hmmm