Monday, November 07, 2005

MFM


Another Monday is here, hence another list. (Yes, I do realize I haven't done a list EVERY Monday)

*Ty Pennington- (And the patch of pubic hair beneath his lower lip) Grrr...I cannot stand the man. I do enjoy the show somewhat, although it can be annoying when they're all crying before they even get to the house they'll be renovating. However, what they do for these families can be incredible and far beyond noteworthy. I think Paul should be running the show. He's my favorite and he wears shirts that fit. Hey, Ty! I'm pretty sure they sell T-shirts at Sears in tall sizes, too. Paul could certainly run the show, but that may take away from his quiet reserved genius. Here's "Paul the Doll":
*Dream Kristen- For reasons unbeknownst to me, Kristen was in my dreams last night, and she sure was a jerk. It started out pretty funny, which I think is the norm for her, but she just ended up being an ass. So, I don't think I like the Dream Kristen.

*Weaver family- On TAR, Family Edition, they are the Jesus freaks. They pray to Jesus to guide them and just end up being driven by the devil. They've called other teams retards and whatnot; did Jesus tell you to do that? Boy, are they in for a surprise. I heard she's black and pissed off! It doesn't bother me that people have faith and everyone has a choice in their faith, but COME ON! You can't go around saying you're above everyone else because you answer to a higher power and turn around and punch their pictures and admonish them publicly. I just don't get it. They nauseate me.

*Alexis Stewart- What the hell is it with her? Martha has a certain look and attitude that says, "Do not disappoint me" but she's always adorable and has a beautiful smile and doesn't have that "I am possessed by Satan" look. Her daughter, Alexis, however, looks like she is very uncomfortable in her own skin. Even Martha's partner, Charlie, on Martha: Apprentice is annoying with his cigar that's the size of a 2" dowel rod and never lit, but he can crack a joke now and then. Even when Alexis does smile, it actually frightens me. *Shiver* I don't like it.

*In other news, I would like to recant my previous MFM to Carissa, the youngest contestant on TAR, Family Edition. Her family was eliminated and I actually shed a tear or two, it was pitiful. She was trying so hard not to cry and I wonder how long she'll blame her Mom for causing their loss. (Fast forward to the teenage years when kids blame their parents for their misgivings) They were actually pretty sweet, though. I still think it's a little creepy how the kids are like robots and the fact that they don't treat Billy and Carissa the same (You're heading to the attic when we get home, Billy), but I did end up rooting for them. Anything is better than the Weavers and their Jesus Candy. Poor Carissa.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm sorry. I've been having problems with my soul running around pissing people off as I sleep.

Tam said...

That family with carissa reminds me of a certain other little family I know. She's one of the most evil girls I've ever met and the only child I've ever said I actually hate.

Tam said...

Hey remember when you posted at least once a month? That was cool.

Stephanie said...

You know what drives me nuts about Ty's little chinpussy? It's crooked! It's off to the left, I think. I'm really glad that Ty wants everyone to know which side he "dresses" on but seriously.